August 13
Wasssssssuppp Biatch! =D ahahahas!
Im backkkkk! Ok,Today was fun lah! =D Woke up and prepared myself to meet nigel at tampines Golden Village there, he was early lah! I'm like always late! =p Ok! Bought tickets to Tokyo drift, =D It was all good! Ate and then went to catch the movie. The movie was all good lah! =D Though its second time, but still like first time watching! I STILL LIKE THE LAST CAR! Vin Diesel's car! The so call "Han's friend" in the movie car. =D After that, walked around, then headed to compass point. bla, went library, want to find my book, but cannot find. BIATCH! lol! Walked around , soon home! Today was fun lah! hahas! =D Later got charity shield! EPL starting soon! =D Hmmm, the match later on sure will be a good one, the new boys of each team, the likes of Ballack,Shevchenko and John Obi Mikel for Chelsea and Pennant,Bellamy and Gonzalez for Liverpool, sure sound nice huh. LOL! can't wait man!
Anyway, to all those who watch Tokyo drift before, the phrase "Life's about making decision and not looking back." Sounds familiar huh. Sure do make alot of sense though. I sure did look back and times, but cant help it. But what done is done, I've gotta move on. =D
Im backkkkk! Ok,Today was fun lah! =D Woke up and prepared myself to meet nigel at tampines Golden Village there, he was early lah! I'm like always late! =p Ok! Bought tickets to Tokyo drift, =D It was all good! Ate and then went to catch the movie. The movie was all good lah! =D Though its second time, but still like first time watching! I STILL LIKE THE LAST CAR! Vin Diesel's car! The so call "Han's friend" in the movie car. =D After that, walked around, then headed to compass point. bla, went library, want to find my book, but cannot find. BIATCH! lol! Walked around , soon home! Today was fun lah! hahas! =D Later got charity shield! EPL starting soon! =D Hmmm, the match later on sure will be a good one, the new boys of each team, the likes of Ballack,Shevchenko and John Obi Mikel for Chelsea and Pennant,Bellamy and Gonzalez for Liverpool, sure sound nice huh. LOL! can't wait man!
Anyway, to all those who watch Tokyo drift before, the phrase "Life's about making decision and not looking back." Sounds familiar huh. Sure do make alot of sense though. I sure did look back and times, but cant help it. But what done is done, I've gotta move on. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home